Sunday, June 7, 2009

OBJECT PHONE SEX


So what is OBJECT PHONE SEX you ask? It's when my phone sex buddy requests i use an object other then a dildo or your typical sex toy... some examples you ask? cucumber is the first that comes to mind as that was my phone sex buddy's request last night. Other objects one might consider bottles, especially this one particular brand of tequila, carrots, heels..etc.
On to tonight's story, i had been instructed to pick out a long, 12+ inches, and thick (i'm unsure of its actual thickness but it was thicker than my wrist!) cucumber for the session we'd be having that night. I visited the local grocery and did my best, I took a photo and my phone sex buddy replied it was *perfect* for what he had in mind. I was instructed to make sure my ass was clean and relaxed, as it would be used well that night...
We began with some hot deep throat action. My mouth was shoved right down on that cock and my throat promptly fucked! My long, thick hair is just right for wrapping your hands in and using as handle to fuck my face with. And fuck my face he did, right down into my throat, making me gag and puke on his cock.
I was then flipped around and told to reach back and spread my ass cheeks. Being the obedient dirty girl that i am, i did exactly as told... I was then told to beg him for his cock in my ass. And beg i did! Finally he shoved that cock deep in my ass and pounded me until i was a moaning mess beneath him... he then lifted up my hips....told me to spread my cheeks again and beg for the cucumber...
Fuck... i need to go scratch an itch! CUM give me a ring to hear the rest! VISIT MY PAGE HERE.

FIND MY WISHLIST HERE

FREE SEX CHAT HERE

Kisses,
Catalina

No comments:

Post a Comment