Monday, June 1, 2009

ANAL PHONE SEX


One of my favorite men came around last night. He lives a bit a way so we have dirty phone sex to hold us over most nights. Last night was different, he was in quite a mood.
He had been sooo focused on my tight round ass all week whenever we'd have phone sex that i knew something was up the next time I saw him.
He did not disappoint, he showed up, walked me right back to my bedroom and proceeded to pull my panties right off. Leaving my push up bra on he pulled my titties out by my nipples...lord this was hot already! I could feel my pussy beginning to drool and begin running down my thighs.
He then bent me over the bed where hubby likes to have hot cuckold phone sex and proceed to spread my round ass cheeks open. He pushed that hard cock RIGHT IN! Forcing the whole thing right up into my tight ass! I had to bite my pillow to keep myself from waking my neighbors. He was like a red hot spear pushing in and out of my tight asshole...oh damn i'm getting wet just thinking about it...
i have to go play.
CUM chat with me in FREE SEX CHAT

Better yet give me a ring baby!
Kisses,
Catalina

No comments:

Post a Comment